Preparing Students to be Contributive and Productive Citizens of Tomorrow through Quality Learning Opportunities Today
Memorial Hall School believes that ALL students have the capacity to learn. Since our student body is GLOBAL IN NATURE, our program utilizes a more personalized and specialized approach in instructional delivery and learning to learn.
It is the mission of Memorial Hall School to:
Provide a quality education program that will
- motivate each student in the pursuit of academic success,
- address and challenge each student’s academic ability,
- provide the student with skills that will allow him/her to compete in the 21st century workplace.
Maintain within a diverse community of students and faculty an environment of acceptance that will
- cultivate a lifestyle of personal responsibility, respect, and judgment,
- cultivate an appreciation for the uniqueness of others,
- provide opportunity to exercise leadership.
Maintain a positive, energized, safe learning environment that will
- allow the student to build and exhibit self-confidence, self-esteem and flexibility as a learner and as a person,
- allow the student to demonstrate problem-solving, and decision making skills,
- allow the student to demonstrate the ability to identify, set, pursue and achieve short and long term goals.